Contact Us

130 North Saint Marys Street
Saint Marys, Pennsylvania 15857



814-834-3016







Wednesday, April 3, 2013


  • Aldersgate 2013

    Join us for four days of refreshing and equipping to minister to the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. The 2013 theme, Radiance, celebrates the fact that Jesus, the radiance of God's glory, has given to us the glory that God gave Him (Hebrews 1:3, John 17:22). Why? So that believers would demonstrate the love of God to the world - that in every action, we would radiate the character and power of Christ as we live, love, and serve in the power of the Holy Spirit. Come and celebrate our 35th National Conference on Spirit-filled living and experience the glory of God as we are equipped by the Holy Spirit to express the very character of God in all that we do!
  • Get Equipped!

    Over 25 equipping sessions to live a consistent Spirit-empowered life by participating in Aldersgate Equipping Sessions! 75 minute sessions are strategically designed to meet you where you are in your faith journey and to equip you to impact the lives of others.
  • Ministry for All Ages

    Discover the unique diversity of the Aldersgate 2013 Conference: Children’s Ministry, The Gate Conference for Youth, Clergy options and over 24 hours of inspiring sessions for persons of all ages encountering life-changing experiences with God.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Recent Testimonies:
  • "I feel like I can go back to my home church more free to Worship."
  • "I always feel renewed after Aldersgate!"
  • "Aldersgate is awesome! I was a 'First Timer' but not a 'Last Timer!'"
  • "It has given me the energy to move forward and share my love for Christ."
  • "It has allowed me to experience such a freedom in worship."
  • "Always up-lifting to be with so many in worship & praise."
  • "These sessions were VERY helpful, and the Worship was 'over the top.' I'm overflowing."
  • "It has been a very pivotal part of my walk."
  • "This Conference has helped me experience the love that God has for all of us."
  • "It has helped me to be more open and free in my worship."
  • "Deepened my faith, and confirmed my Savior."
  • "I am pumped to offer the gospel more powerfully and boldly."
  • "I was inspired to continue to stay with the moving of the Holy Spirit."
  • "It has pushed me over the edge and forced me to take that next step."
  • "The whole week brought healing and renewal."
  • "Powerful worship and greater expectancy of God working."
  • "The Conference Helps to encourage and revitalize me to do God's work."
  • "Made me more aware of the Lord's presence in my life continually."
  • "I was able to be filled with the Spirit."
  • "Aldersgate has been wonderful for our whole family."
  • "I can hear God like never before."
  • "It has helped me grow, and deepen my relationship with my Lord and Savior."
  • "Great opportunity to be revitalized through worship."
  • "The lord spoke to me to be more active in stepping out in faith."
  • "It really helped with my confidence and boosted my faith."
  • "The positive outlook and loving character of the Aldersgate community is a great encouragement."
  • "After the first session on Thursday, my teens were telling me how glad they were!"
  • "I was lifted up in the Worship times, there was so much holy spirit presence."
  • "The Conference is always a positive part of my journey."
  • "The Conference has helped me hear God's voice."
  • "I met so many people, and made a lot of great friends!"

Adult Ministry

image

For All Ages and Stages

Adults will encounter God in dynamic morning and evening worship celebrations, practical workshops, relevant keynote speakers, Pre-Conference ministry and in creative prayer experiences! Bring the whole family to Aldersgate 2013 this year.
Register Now and Save!

Did You Receive Your Aldersgate 2013 Brochure?

Here is a sneak peak of the Aldersgate 2013 brochure Register now to save 5% Request your church promo packs here


Free Live Streaming

Thursday Night to Saturday Night
More Information, Click Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment